Master of Arts in Social Sciences
“Wellness and Spa Service
Design and Management”
It`s your opportunity to aquire Master`s degree in a field that combines management and design of spa products, medical and leisure treatments, wellbeing, fitness, and health-related services.
5 reasons to join the programme:
- PRACTICAL: business internships, field-trips and company visits to every spa in Estonia
- TAILORED: small group allows direct interaction and discussions with lecturers
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE: foreign professors and lecturers are from USA, Hungary, France, UK, Finland and Estonia
- HISTORICAL RESORT: Pärnu town has more than 175 years of history as a resort
- TUITION-WAIVER SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE: Based on the admission’s ranking list, 8 best applicants will be given tuition-waiver scholarship.
The programme brings together the most passionate students willing to aquire focused tourism education in Pärnu town, a historical Baltic Sea resort. Besides academic learning you can also experience the life in a town that largely depends on wellness and spa industry.
On your way to Master`s degree of University of Tartu, established in 1632, you learn about hospitality and quality management, creative and innovative entrepreneurship, spa treatments and more…
Take a look at the programme description.
International networks of universities and industry experts that UT Pärnu College and Pärnu town belong to