Master of Arts in Social Sciences, Degree Taught in English
Master’s Degree in
SPA AND WELLNESS MANAGEMENT
(MA, Wellness and Spa Service Design Management)
This is your opportunity to study an at internationally renowned hospitality school and earn a Master`s degree in a field that combines the management techniques and methodologies of Spa Management, Wellness Management, Hospitality and Leisure Management, and Service Design. Students who graduate from our prestigious programme have gone on to manage the world’s top spas, wellness centres, hotel spa and wellness facilities, resorts, treatment centres and facilities, hospitality and health-related facilities.
We also have a sharp focus on Service Design within our Master’s Programme. Service Design is a form of theoretical design that involves the activity of planning and organizing people, infrastructure, communication and tangible components of a service in order to improve its quality and the interaction between the service provider and its customers.
The aim of this international Master’s program is to provide students with the necessary theoretical knowledge, professional skills and practical tools required for working in spas, wellness, or other related hospitality organizations at the management level.
5 reasons to join our programme:
- THE TOP RANKED MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAM IN SPA AND WELLNESS MANAGEMENT
- PRACTICAL: business internships, field-trips and company visits to world-class, international spa in Estonia
- TAILORED: small group dynamics and learning allows direct interaction and discussions with lecturers
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE: internationally respected and prominent professors and lecturers within the field of Spa and Hospitality from USA, Hungary, France, UK, Finland and Estonia with unrivalled experience
- HISTORICAL RESORT: Pärnu has more than 175 years of history as a resort and nine spas, 360 hotels and wellness facilities
Join Our Masters Programme Today!
PLEASE NOTE – APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE MA IN SPA AND WELLNESS MANAGEMENT ON FROM JANUARY 2th 2017 until MARCH 15 2017
International networks of universities and industry experts that UT Pärnu College and Pärnu town belong to